Blossom Valley Detailing
Loaner Vehicle Available
Blossom Valley Detailing provides quality detailing services to clients by offering them the individual and professional care they deserve. Get in touch today to learn more about our Car Detailing Services. Veteran Owned and Operated.
Over the years, we’ve learned that great detailing service begins and ends with qualified, experienced and friendly professionals. We believe that our team is the best in the business, and have complete and total confidence that our customers will be 100% satisfied.
Blossom Valley Detailing finishes each project on schedule and with the highest level of quality. With a focus on personalized service, competitive rates and customer satisfaction, we’re always striving to meet and exceed expectations.
Detailing and Coating Services
Blossom Valley Detailing offers multiple detailing and vehicle coating packages to meet your needs. Packages can be tailored to exactly what you are looking for.
The East County
Package includes the following:
- Full exterior wash and dry with microfiber towel.
- Interior vacuumed and wiped down; dressing applied if requested.
- Door jambs wiped down.
- Windows cleaned inside and out.
- Wheels and tires cleaned.
When you feel like stepping out on the town, our Downtown package is perfect. Includes all of the East County options plus:
- Floor mats and carpet steam cleaned.
- Sealant applied to exterior for 3 - 4 months of protection.
The Rancho Santa Fe
Are you tired of waxing and reapplying coatings to your vehicle, the Rancho Santa Fe is your choice:
- Vehicle cleaned and clayed.
- 3-Step paint correction to remove swirls, micro scratches and halos.
- CK1 ceramic coating applied. Coating will last years! Protects against road grime and fall out, helps to protect against hard water and sun, and it is very hydrophobic.
Do you just need some interior deep cleaning? The cave is the answer!
- All floor mats removed and steam cleaned.
- Exterior clay barred to decontaminate paint.
- All carpet and seats steam cleaned.
- Surfaces cleaned and dressed.
- Windows cleaned.
- Odor removal if needed.
Are your headlights yellow and not projecting light? Are they too expensive to replace? Headlight restoration is what you need!
- Complete restoration to bring back the clarity and brightness of your lights.
Do you have a smell that won't go away? We offer odor removal using a fogging technique. This process includes:
- Vacuuming of vehicle.
- Removal of source (if we can find it)
- Fogging of interior to leave a fresh smell- Choice of scent.
Awesome job by Michael. True professional.
I did not think there was any hope for my 11 year old Lexus, but Michael was able to make it look tons better. He did wonders on the interior which had seen years of wear by kids and dogs!
I have had my car detailed at other places and I can say Blossom Valley Detailing is on another level. I will be back fo sure.